Arecont Vision Costar, industry leader in IP- based megapixel camera technology and video surveillance solutions , announces the reception of a prestigious award for the new series of ConteraIP ™ panoramic dome cameras multisensor . The new Arecont Vision Costar multisensor camera was recognized as a New Product of the Year in the category " Video Surveillance Cameras - IP" , and the award was presented at GSX 2018 in Las Vegas, Nevada by Security Today .
The panoramic dome camera with several ConteraIP sensors was first presented publicly on April 11, 2018 at ISC West. Arecont Vision has a long history of innovation, presenting the first multi-sensor megapixel cameras on the security market in 2006. The ConteraIP multi-sensor is now the newest member of the family of panoramic and omnidirectional megapixel surveillance cameras from Arecont Vision Costar. The new camera is being tested in advance by customers and is expected to be available to all customers soon.
The new award-winning camera, four sensors is a very advanced / exterior 180 or panoramic dome cover, suitable for day / night use.
- Choice of 8 or 20MP configurations
- Integrated LED IR illuminators and low-light color image technology NightView ™ for low-light enhancements
- WDR improved up to 120dB for use in challenging lighting conditions
- Multi-streaming at high frame rates
- 265, SNAPstream + ™ and M-JPEG bandwidth reduction
- Industry standard security and network protocol support
- Fog technology
- On screen display
- Environmental impact rating IP66 and IK10
- All-in-One PoE +, which requires a single IP address, a single IP cable and a single VMS license per camera (most VMS / NVR systems)
Compliance with ONVIF Profile S and G more advanced integration through the Arecont Vision API tool and validation MegaLab ™ guarantee integration not only with ConteraVMS ™ enabled for the cloud , but also with other leading systems management and video NVR All Arecont Vision Costar cameras are guaranteed for three years.
The panoramic camera with several ConteraIP ™ sensors will be exhibited this week both at GSX 2018 Las Vegas, in Conference Room 10 at Skywalk in Westgate Las Vegas, from September 25 to 26, and at Security Essen, Hall 5, stand 5F30 (ALLNET Deutschland GmbH), from September 25 to 28.
To pre-schedule a meeting at GSX Las Vegas or Security Essen, or at a future time and place of your choice, call +1.818.937.0700 (select option 3), complete the form at https://www.arecontvision.com / contactform.php , or email us at [email protected]vision.com .